Expert craftsmanship makes this one of the best quality truffle shavers on the market. Designed in the USA by chefs, it's adjustable from .18mm to 2.0mm, ensuring an even slice. Featuring a removable blade for sharpening, the Copeaux D’or can also be used to slice other foods and garnishes. Both shavers come in a black card presentation box.
Premium stainless steel with wood inlay
Create an impression by shaving truffle directly onto a dish at a the table. This truffle shaver was designed with restaurant front of house staff in mind but is also suitable for the home truffle lover. It features 500g of premium stainless steel and wood inlay on the handle. Designed for the chef to set to their chosen thickness (using included allen tool) so front of house staff are able to slice the truffle consistently every time.
As with any knife, good care will ensure your truffle shaver lasts longer. Always clean and dry immediately after use. Please take caution when using as blade is very sharp.
Individual design may vary slightly from image.
All orders shipped express Mondays and Tuesdays (weekly order deadline Monday 12pm WST / 2pm EST).
Delivery Australia wide, Express Post.
Hospitality and Trade clients, please contact Gavin direct email@example.com
Premium Copeaux D'or Truffle Shaver & Slicer
- All orders shipped Mondays and Tuesdays (weekly order deadline Monday 12pm WST / 2pm EST). This avoids weekend delays in transit.
- Australia-wide delivery (please contact for international orders)
- $30 flat rate, est.1-2 days via Australia Post Express with cold blocks
- We use Australia Post Express to deliver your order. You will receive a text tracking message from Australia Post once your order has shipped. Tracking may be limited in some areas.
- Truffles are highly perishable and must be kept cold. To minimise risk we recommend that you arrange to be at the delivery address when your order is expected to arrive or that you collect from the post office on the same day. Please see returns & refunds policy.