Expert craftsmanship makes this one of the best quality truffle shavers on the market. With a premium stainless steel blade and durable plastic handle, it was designed in the USA by chefs for regular use in the professional kitchen. The blade is quickly adjustable from .18mm to 2.0mm, ensuring an even slice. Adjust the blade using the two thumb screws or remove the blade for sharpening with the included allen tool. The Copeaux D’or can also be used to slice other foods and garnishes. Delivered in a black card presentation box.
As with any knife, good care will ensure your truffle shaver lasts longer. Always clean and dry immediately after use. Please take caution when using as blade is very sharp.
Individual design may vary slightly from image.
All orders shipped express Mondays and Tuesdays (weekly order deadline Monday 12pm WST / 2pm EST).
Delivery Australia wide, Express Post.
Hospitality and Trade clients, please contact Gavin direct email@example.com
Copeaux D'or Truffle Shaver & Slicer
- All orders shipped Mondays and Tuesdays (weekly order deadline Monday 12pm WST / 2pm EST). This avoids weekend delays in transit.
- Australia-wide delivery (please contact for international orders)
- $30 flat rate, est.1-2 days via Australia Post Express with cold blocks
- We use Australia Post Express to deliver your order. You will receive a text tracking message from Australia Post once your order has shipped. Tracking may be limited in some areas.
- Truffles are highly perishable and must be kept cold. To minimise risk we recommend that you arrange to be at the delivery address when your order is expected to arrive or that you collect from the post office on the same day. Please see returns & refunds policy.